I received the following email from Crispin Rendon a few days ago. I barely had a chance to post it. Have fun!
This email is going out to people in my genealogy address book. There is no reason to respond unless you want your email address removed.
I have posted Volume Two of Families of Santiago online. Find the link to it below.
Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Volume Two (1808-1821)
This book has descendant reports for the marriage records found for Santiago, Nuevo Leon, for the period of 1808-1821. The church records used are those found on images (60-161) found online at www.familysearch.orgin the Mexican Church Records, browse image collection, for Santiago marriages 1797-1841. Use the image information, given for each descendant report found in this volume, to quickly locate the online marriage record.
The index is found on page 345. All of the people in this volume are found in the index.
Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Two
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017