This email is going out to the hundreds of people in my genealogy address book. There is no need to respond unless you want me to remove your address.
I have posted online Volume One of Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico 1797-1807 (find a link below)
This book has two generation descendant reports for the first 253 marriage records found for the Nuevo Leon town named, in earlier times, Valle de la Guajuco and currently named Santiago. The church marriage records used are those found on the first 60 images found online at www.familysearch.org in the Mexican Church Records, browse image collection, for Santiago marriages (1797-1841). Each family is presented in the order that their marriage appears in the records. An image number is provided to help locate the online marriage records.
The index found on page 320 has all of the people found in this volume.
Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017