This email is going out to the hundreds of people in my genealogy address book. There is no need to respond unless you want me to remove your address.
I have posted online Volume One of Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico 1797-1807 (find a link below)
This book has two generation descendant reports for the first 253 marriage records found for the Nuevo Leon town named, in earlier times, Valle de la Guajuco and currently named Santiago. The church marriage records used are those found on the first 60 images found online at www.familysearch.org in the Mexican Church Records, browse image collection, for Santiago marriages (1797-1841). Each family is presented in the order that their marriage appears in the records. An image number is provided to help locate the online marriage records.
The index found on page 320 has all of the people found in this volume.
Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017