I received the following email from Crispin Rendon a few days ago. I barely had a chance to post it. Have fun!
This email is going out to people in my genealogy address book. There is no reason to respond unless you want your email address removed.
I have posted Volume Two of Families of Santiago online. Find the link to it below.
Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Volume Two (1808-1821)
This book has descendant reports for the marriage records found for Santiago, Nuevo Leon, for the period of 1808-1821. The church records used are those found on images (60-161) found online at www.familysearch.orgin the Mexican Church Records, browse image collection, for Santiago marriages 1797-1841. Use the image information, given for each descendant report found in this volume, to quickly locate the online marriage record.
The index is found on page 345. All of the people in this volume are found in the index.
Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Two
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017