Are you doing Mexican Genealogy Research on your ancestors of Santiago Nuveo Leon? If so this past Sunday I received the email listed bellow from Crispin Rendon letting me know that he has published “The Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Five”. This volume covers all the church marriages from 1835 to 1841. He also includes the families of each couple. This eBook is an excellent resource and you should download a copy of it.
The Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Five, eBook Cover:
Email From Crispin:
This email is going out to the hundreds of people in my genealogy address book. There is not need to respond. Below find a link to volume five in a series on the Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Five
Hope you have fun searching for your ancestors. Let me know of your discoveries.
More from WeAreCousins
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017