I came across a great resource yesterday while browsing facebook. Frank Dominguez just published his free eBook titled “Index and Transcription to the Census of 1815 for the Province of Texas (San Antonio de Bexar)”. He is providing it for free to everyone. The eBook is being distributed through the website of the Genealogical Society of Hispanic America.
Mr. Dominguez book is a great resource to anyone doing Texas research. The eBook contains an index of every person mentioned and also a complete transcription as the information is displayed in the original census records. I highly encourage you to get your own copy today and save it to you eBook library. I already saved my copy.
Make sure to read pages One through Six, don’t just go into the material searching for your ancestors. Take the time to learn more about the project, about Mr. Dominguez, and also more about Texas history.
I’ll mention it again this is an awesome resource and here are the links where to get your own copy.
Direct Link to eBook
Link to Genealogical Society of Hispanic America
Let me know if this resources helps you in any way or if your would like to add something that I left our please leave your comments int he comment section.
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017