I came across the San Fernando Church Baptismals covering 1731 to 1812 a couple of weeks ago. I know that many of the We Are Cousins readers are from the San Antonio area and many of them have very deep roots in Texas going back to the first families whom settled this area. I had the pleasure of meeting many of them in person during the Genealogical conference in McAllen Texas this past September.
If you are one of them, you will like this great resource that I came across a couple of weeks ago.
It is an online free eBook that lists all the baptisms for The San Fernando Cathedral of San Antonio Texas covering as I mentioned before the time period of 1737 to 1812.
Download your own Copy
If your family was from this are and you do find them within the pages of this book let me know in the comments section. I would love to hear about it.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017