The eBook “Aquellos Primeros Saltillenses” by Maria Elena Santoscoy Flores is a great resource to anyone who has traced their ancestors to Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico. This book provides essential knowledge about the origins of Saltillo and the perils of its founders and early settlers. It also describes their main activities through which in the middle of the semi-desert lanscape where able to build one of the most important cities of northeastern Mexico.
I have yet to read the full book but I have already found mentions of several of my ancestors specially Alberto del canto and Diego de Montemayor. If you are doing Genealogy research on any of the early settlers you might want to look towards the end of the book. The author provides the family trees of most of them.
Cover of the book Aquellos Primeros Saltillenses
Let me just advise you that this book is all in Spanish. If you do not know how to read Spanish I would recommend that you press F+Ctrl and search for your ancestor. Once you find them you can highlight the particular paragraph and then use Google translate.
Regardless of if you know Spanish or not I highly recommend that you download and save this eBook to your computer. You can find the link just bellow.
Aquellos Primeros Saltillenses(No Longer Working)
Let me know if you find anything interesting in this eBook or something new that you did not know before.
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017