As the title for this post indicates, the missing marriage records for Santiago Apostol, Nuevo Leon, Mexico have been fixed and are now online. Earlier today I received the following email from FamilySearch.
The Mexico Catholic Church records Missing images has now been fixed. Thanks for reporting it.
Family Search Support
I was what are they talking about? But then I remembered of the missing images for Santiago Apostol. I quickly went to their website and there they were the 200 – 250 missing images from the roll covering Marriages form 1830 to 1841 are now online. You can check them out here: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-18955-29740-51?cc=1473204&wc=M99V-537:n503670716.
I don’t know if you remember but a few months ago I was able to get some images about my 3rd great grandparents that I desperately needed from this collection. You can read more about it on my previous posts: Narsizo Perez and Juana Francisca Tamez, 1841 Marriage in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One – Email by Crispin Rendon
- Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Two (1808-1821) – Email by Crispin Rendon
- Volume Three of Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon Mexico, by Crispin Rendon
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017