As the title for this post indicates, the missing marriage records for Santiago Apostol, Nuevo Leon, Mexico have been fixed and are now online. Earlier today I received the following email from FamilySearch.
The Mexico Catholic Church records Missing images has now been fixed. Thanks for reporting it.
Family Search Support
I was what are they talking about? But then I remembered of the missing images for Santiago Apostol. I quickly went to their website and there they were the 200 – 250 missing images from the roll covering Marriages form 1830 to 1841 are now online. You can check them out here: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-18955-29740-51?cc=1473204&wc=M99V-537:n503670716.
I don’t know if you remember but a few months ago I was able to get some images about my 3rd great grandparents that I desperately needed from this collection. You can read more about it on my previous posts: Narsizo Perez and Juana Francisca Tamez, 1841 Marriage in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One – Email by Crispin Rendon
- Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Two (1808-1821) – Email by Crispin Rendon
- Volume Three of Families of Santiago, Nuevo Leon Mexico, by Crispin Rendon
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017