Last week Crispin Rendon published his 2017 Annual mtDNA Report. Please take the time to download your own copy and read the document in its entirety.
It is very interesting, specially the list of distinguished ancestors for whom Crispin has been able to confirm their DNA.
I also want to acknowledge and thank every one that has helped him out. If you have ever sent him your results, your family tree and or joined the We Are Cousins DNA project thank you. It is with your help that Crispin has been able to tie all the pieces together and in turn he has provided us with invaluable reports, family trees, and encouragement to continue to search for our ancestors.
Here is the link to the mtDNA Report: http://home.earthlink.net/~crisrendon/MtDNA2017.pdf
If you see Crispin around don’t forget to thank him.
To join the We Are Cousins DNA project please go here: https://www.wearecousins.info/dna/
Talk to you soon.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017