Last week Crispin Rendon published his 2017 Annual mtDNA Report. Please take the time to download your own copy and read the document in its entirety.
It is very interesting, specially the list of distinguished ancestors for whom Crispin has been able to confirm their DNA.
I also want to acknowledge and thank every one that has helped him out. If you have ever sent him your results, your family tree and or joined the We Are Cousins DNA project thank you. It is with your help that Crispin has been able to tie all the pieces together and in turn he has provided us with invaluable reports, family trees, and encouragement to continue to search for our ancestors.
Here is the link to the mtDNA Report: http://home.earthlink.net/~crisrendon/MtDNA2017.pdf
If you see Crispin around don’t forget to thank him.
To join the We Are Cousins DNA project please go here: https://www.wearecousins.info/dna/
Talk to you soon.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017