This is the Y-DNA descendants of Antonio Cadena Iribe. Antonio was born in the middle the early 1600’s and was buried in Monterrey in May 27, 1678. He is the progenitor of the last names Uribe and Cadena in northern Mexico. So if you have any of those two last names in your family tree it is more than likely that you are a descendant of his. This report was done and created by Crispin Rendon last month.
Introduction of Report by Crispin Rendon
Antonio Cadena Iribe is my 7th great grandfather. There are 19,468 of his descendants in the kindred group database.
Get your own copy
Make sure to get your own copy since you never know. One day he may end up being your ancestor or of someone you may be doing research for.
Here is the link to download it: http://home.earthlink.net/~cnltmex/YDNAAntonioCadenaIribe.pdf
I went ahead and already added this report to the We Are Cousins DNA Project were you can find additional reports and or join the project or volunteer to help.
37th ANNUAL TEXAS STATE HISPANIC GENEALOGICAL AND HISTORICAL CONFERENCE
The We Are Cousins DNA Project
Don’t forget to download your very own copy of this report. Have fun!
More from WeAreCousins
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017