This is the mtDNA report of Ana de Maya that was prepared by Crispin Rendon and it contains ten generations of her female descendants. Ana de Maya is my 9th great grandmother through both my paternal and maternal side. She was born about 1636 and died in 6-5-1677 in Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico. She was married to Juan de Treviño. As you will see the report is based on the mtDNA results of Virginia Alanis.
Below I included a portion of the introduction page so that you can get a first hand account from Crispin Rendon about this particular DNA report.
Here is what Crispin has to say about the report:
Ana Maya is my 10th great grandmother. We have 28,341 descendants in our kindred group database for her. Thank you Virginia Alanis for the mtDNA test results and family tree data.
Haplogroup and mtDNA for Catalina Ponce
Haplogroup – A2-C64T
HVR1 DIFFERENCES FROM RSRS: C16111T A16129G T16187C C16189T G16230A T16243C T16278C C16290T C16311T G16319A T16362C
HVR2 DIFFERENCES FROM RSRS: C64T C152T A153G C195T A235G A247G 309.1C 315.1C C498d
CODING REGION DIFFERENCES FROM RSRS: A663G A769G A825t A1018G A1736G A2758G C2885T T3594C G4104A T4248C T4312C A4824G T6293C G7146A T7256C A7521G G8027A T8468C T8655C G8701A C8794T C9540T G10398A T10664C A10688G C10810T C10873T C10915T G11150A A11914G G12007A C12435T G13105A G13276A T13506C T13650C
Extra Mutations: C152T 309.1 C315.1C C498d T6293C G11150A C12435T C16189T T16243C
Get your own copy
Make sure to get your own copy since you never know. One day she may end up being your ancestor or someone you are doing research for.
Here is the link to download it: http://home.earthlink.net/~cnltmex/AnaMayaMtDNA.pdf
I went ahead and already added this report to the We Are Cousins DNA Project were you can find additional reports and or join the project or volunteer to help.
37th ANNUAL TEXAS STATE HISPANIC GENEALOGICAL AND HISTORICAL CONFERENCE
The We Are Cousins DNA Project
Don’t forget to download your very own copy of this report. Also if Ana de Maya is your ancestor let me know, I would love to add you to my family tree.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017