I will be holding the first book raffle of many more to come. The purpose of this raffle is to encourage you to share your research and stories with us.
Raffle will be on November the 30th 2014
I will be raffling the book by Lilia E. Villanueva de Cavazos titled “246 Testamentos de Monterrey (En Resumen Genealogico)“. It will make a great addition to your collection, you can gift it, or donate it to your local genealogy society and or library.
How to enter raffle:
- Submit an article as per the “guest post guidelines“
- Agree to let We Are Cousins post your article on it’s website wearecousins.info
- Agree not to publish your article on any other websites (Google hates double content and penalizes websites for it).
- Finally, send in your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every article will be counted as one entry. You can submit as many as you would like. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017