I wanted to take a couple of minutes minutes to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. I hope that on this festive day that you may find yourself surrounded by all of your loved ones. I also want to thank you for all your support this past year and hope that you had a great year Genealogy wise.
From a genealogy perspective don’t forget to share your discoveries from this past year with your loved ones. Also don’t forget to write down all the stories that you hear specially from your older family members. Once more may you have a very Merry Christmas!!!
With Nothing Else,
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017