On this last day of 2013 I just want to wish you and your families a very Happy New Year!!!
Happy, Happy New Year!!!
I also want to share a recap of 2013 and my goals for this blog in this coming year of 2013.
This blog started as a personal blog and a place to document my own family genealogy and history but with time it has turned out to be a valuable resource to many. I just hope it continues to grow and help as it has been doing so.
Recap of 2013
- Ended the year with 445 Facebook Likes. We got 312 new likes.
- 2069 New Twitter Followers that is 1584 new followers.
- Had 18,547 visitors and of those 11,121 were unique visitors
- Email subscribers grew to 244 from 110.
- Sent out twelve ok eleven news letters I did mess one up (I think). Sorry.
Goals for 2014
- Keep in good health surrounded by my family.
- Continue to post articles, not daily but at least every other day or every two days.
- Continue to repost old posts so that new members can read them.
- Increase traffic to this website so that more people are aware of it.
- Continue to share posts on social media websites, facebook, twitter, google+, etc…
- Hope to find more ancestors than this year.
I just hope that 2014 will be a more productive year since I know this blog has helped many and continues to help people connect with their ancestors and each other. I have been very fortunate for the wealth of records available at FamilySearch.org. I just hope they continue to be available and to put more collections online. Once again thanks for reading and see you in 2014, have a very Happy New Years!!! Can’t wait for the tripitas tonight!!!