This blog started as a personal blog and a place to document my own family genealogy and history but with time it has turned out to be a valuable resource to many. I just hope it continues to grow and help as it has been doing so.
Recap of 2012
- Had over 80 new Facebook likes.
- 393 New Twitter Followers
- Had over 10,000 unique visitors
- Received over 50 emails form distant cousins.
- Wrote over 365 posts.
- Moved to WordPress.
- 6 Guest Posts
Goals for 2013
- Reach 300 Facebook Likes, currently at 121. If you like a post please re-share with your friends.
- Reach 1000 Followers on twitter, currently at 485.
- 365 Posts on my family ancestry and resources.
- Get 20,000 unique visitors, if you can spread the word.
- Connect with more distant cousins.
- Master WordPress, I am almost there.
- Write the Newsletter at least once a Month, I know that I was terrible this year, only went out twice or thrice.
- 10 or more guest posts, you are always welcomed to make a guest post.
I just hope that 2013 will be more productive since I know this blog has helped many and continues to help people connect with their ancestors. I have been very fortunate for the wealth of records available at FamilySearch.org. I just hope they continue to be available. Once again thanks for reading and see you in 2013, have a very Happy New Years!!! Can’t wait for the menudo tonight.