If you have not come across this book, El Nuevo Reino de Leon Y Monterrey A Traves de 3000 Documentos (The New Kingdom of Leon and Monterrey through 3000 Documents) you are in for a treat. This book was written by Israel Cavazos Garza back in 1998 it is the synopsis of 3000 documents from the Civil Archives of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
This book covers all the civil archives found from 1598 to 1705. Many of my ancestors are listed there and I am sure that many of yours are also listed within the pages of this book. This book will bring your ancestors to life and provide a small glimpse int their lives and occupations. It also contains great genealogical information. You never know the clues that this book will provide you.
Cover of El Nuevo Reino de Leon y Monterrey a Traves de 3000 Documentos
I hope that you check this book out since it is truly unique and its a treasure about our ancestors.
Where you can find this book:
- WorldCat – Helps you find it in a library near you.
- UTPA – This university holds it on their archives.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017