“Camargo Church Marriage Records 1764 – 1913 Grooms Second Revision” is another great resource for those of us doing research on our ancestors from Camargo, Tamaulipas, Mexico or the surrounding area.
Cover to “Camargo Church Marriage Records 1764 – 1913 Grooms Second Revision”:
This book contains the Camargo, Nuevo Santander marriage records from 1764 to 1821 and the Camargo, Tamaulipas, Mexico records from 1821 to 1913. It also includes other marraige records obtained and archived in Mrs. Minerva Overstreeets Collcetion. They were also extracted and compiled from the Nuestra Senora de Santa Anna Catholic Parish Records of Camargo, Tamaulipas, Mexico by SAGA
Where to read or buy this book:
The University of Texas Pan American has a copy in their catalog that can be checked out.
You might also want to search WorldCat for a library near you that may have this book.
Finally you can buy it from SAGA off their website at: http://www.sagacorpuschristi.com/
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017