The following book is definitely another great resource that you can use while researching your ancestors form Camargo, Tamaulipa, and the surrounding area. The following book “Camargo Church Baptism Records 1764 – 1864 Book I” covers the Camargo Nuevo Santander baptism records form 1764 to 1864 and then the Camargo, Tamaulipas, Mexico baptism records from 1821 to 1864.
Cover of Book for Camargo Church Baptism Records 1764 – 1864 Book I:
It is indicated in the book that the baptisms contained in this book where extracted from the church of Nuestra Senora de Santa Anna Catholic Church Book XT.
If interested you can borrow it from the University of Texas Pan American.
You can also always check WorldCat to see if it is available in a library near you.
If you want to buy the book you can do so at SAGA’s Website.
More from WeAreCousins
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017