Hi, Just wanted to let you know that Crispin Rendon has already released his second book on The Families of Salinas Victoria. I strongly recommend you download it and add it to your Genealogy library and preferred reader.
Here is the email that he sent me yesterday:
This email is going out to the 469 people in my genealogy address book.
There is no reason to respond.
Below find a link to another book I have posted on the web.
Families of Salinas Victoria, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Two
You may notice the surnames Bermeo and Bermea.
I am sure it is the same family surname but have not decided to merge them.
I am leaning toward changing all of the Bermea to Bermeo.
As always thanks Mr. Rendon for another great Resource.
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017