I strongly recommend that you sign up and start posting requests, photos, stories, and ask for help about your own Genealogy brickwalls. You never know someone out there may have what you need or you may have what they need. You may ask yourself, Why a forum? I think a forum is a great way to create an online community interested in South Texas and Northeastern Genealogy.
A community that can help each other do research and also a place where new people, to genealogy, can get tips and advised from more experiensed researchers. If you are interested in becoming an administrator let me know. I will be on the forum at nights and on weekends to help anyone, these are the times that I have time to do it. See you there.
I hope that you all find it useful.
Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for any purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is non-commercial use and it includes this notice. An effort has been made to use materials that provide credit to author or rights holder. If you find anything that should not be listed in this article contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017