The Las Villas del Norte 2018 Journal is out and ready for you to enjoy. This blog post gives a short overview and includes the table of contents so that you can see what to expect when you get your own copy.
I had the honor of editing many great articles and putting the journal together. some are just fascinating to read.
Like our previous two journals, it contains a great deal and wealth of genealogical information on families from South Texas and Northeastern Mexico.
Down below you can see the table of contents to get a true scope of the articles and what you can expect when you read our journal.
I am sure that this journal will be a great addition to your genealogical library.
A Big Thank You!
I want to thank Noel Longoria, Mary Escobedo, Anthony Garza, Alicia Cantu Garza O’Neal, Maria Irma Salinas Saldaña, Antonio Lopez, Moises Garza, Jose Rolando Cano, and Judy Gonzalez. Once again, thank you for submitting your articles and making this, our third journal, a reality.
By the way your free printed copies are on their way, as a small thank you of our appreciation, for taking the time to document your family and preserve it in our journal.
Best Way to Get a Copy
The best and fastest way to get a copy of the journal is to become a member of Las Villas del Norte. If you are a member, please check your email for a link to download your copy of our 2018 journal as an eBook.
If you are not a member yet of Las Villas del Norte you can become one here: http://www.lasvillasdelnorte.com/become-a-member/
We have three different membership plans for you to choose from.
Did I mention this? You will also get access to our previous two journals, our video presentation archives, how to videos, past newsletters, and much much more.
Also if you are not a member, make sure to look at the very bottom of this page for the other two ways that you can get a hold of this journal.
Cover of Journal: Las Villas del Norte 2018 Journal
$29.99 New Buy Now
Table of Contents:
Here is the table of contents of this book so that you may know exactly what it contains.
Introduction Pg. 1
- Pedro Garza Maternal Lineage: “Five Generations”, By: Alicia Cantu Garza O’Neal Pg. 5
- Paternal Ancestors of Noel Longoria, By: Noel Longoria Pg. 13
Articles for Research
- Las Provincias Internas, Index to Volume 179, By: Moises Garza Pg. 19
- The 1750 Census of Revilla/Guerrero Viejo, Tamaulipas, Mexico, By: Moises Garza Pg. 21
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 By: Moises Garza, Pg. 27
- Matrimonios de Reynosa Años 1791 – 1912 Volume I and Volume II, By: Moises Garza Pg. 29
- The Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy, By: Mary Escobedo Pg. 31
- The Descendants of Vicente Xavier Trevino, By: Anthony Garza Pg. 35
- Descendants of Don Jose Francisco Cavazos Pineda (alias Reyes), By: Anthony Garza Pg. 63
- Descendants of Jose Luis Treviño and Maria Estefana de Lizarraras y Cuellar, By: Moises Garza Pg. 89
- My Reynosa and San Miguel de Camargo Flores Family, By: Jose Rolando Cano Pg. 123
- The Family History of Don Francisco Cavazos Pineda, By: Anthony Garza Pg. 135
- Don Vicente Xavier Trevino: Original Grantee of the San Vicente de la Mesa Land Grant, By: Anthony Garza Pg. 143
- Some Considerations when Planning a Family Reunion: “Las Escobas Ranch Salinas Family Reunion 2017”, By: Maria Irma Salinas Saldaña Pg. 147
- Sam Houston Took Over a Work in Progress, By: Antonio Lopez Pg. 163
- Judaism The “Villas del Norte” By: Carmen Judit Gonzalez, Pg. 167
Journeys of Discovery
- Finding the Parents of Maria Felipa de Cervera Using DNA, By: Moises Garza Pg. 181
- Ancestors of Jose Luis Trevino, By: Moises Garza Pg. 191
- Ancestors of Maria Estefana de Lizarraras y Cuellar, By: Moises Garza Pg. 204
Get Your Copy of This Journal:
There are three ways you can get a copy of this journal:
- From Amazon.com BUY NOW you get the printed version.
- Trade an unused genealogy book for a printed copy of our journal. Leave a comment below to get More Details.
- Join Las Villas del Norte, our memberships start at $39.95 yearly. JOIN NOW
Read More About our Previous Two Journals
Here are the links to them.
Please let me know in the comment area of what you think about this journal.