Crispin Rendon has released a report on the Y-DNA descendants of Nicolas Marroquin. Hopefully someone that you know that is a male Marroquin might be able to test their Y-DNA. As it turns out Nicolas is my 7th great grandfather through my maternal grandmother Dominga Marroquin.
Nicolas lived during the late 1600’s and died on about 1719 but I have not been able to find his vital records.
He married Francisca Montemayor Rodriguez on January 9, 1707 in present day Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. You can see their marriage record here: Nicolas de Marroquin and Francisca Rodriguez, 1707 Marriage in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
You can download Crispin’s report here:
By the way if you are a descendant of Nicolas Marroquin make sure to drop me a message on the comments section at the bottom of this page. Also make sure to join the We Are Cousins DNA project.
More from WeAreCousins
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017