Crispin Rendon has released a report on the Y-DNA descendants of Nicolas Marroquin. Hopefully someone that you know that is a male Marroquin might be able to test their Y-DNA. As it turns out Nicolas is my 7th great grandfather through my maternal grandmother Dominga Marroquin.
Nicolas lived during the late 1600’s and died on about 1719 but I have not been able to find his vital records.
He married Francisca Montemayor Rodriguez on January 9, 1707 in present day Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. You can see their marriage record here: Nicolas de Marroquin and Francisca Rodriguez, 1707 Marriage in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
You can download Crispin’s report here:
By the way if you are a descendant of Nicolas Marroquin make sure to drop me a message on the comments section at the bottom of this page. Also make sure to join the We Are Cousins DNA project.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017