This is the Y-DNA descendant report of Captain Diego Villarreal created by Crispin Rendon. Unfortunatly I have no information about him in my database. From Crispin’s report one can asume that he might have had been born in the late 1500’s early 1600’s.
Introduction of Report by Crispin Rendon
Follow the tree of each son to the present day with the aid of highlights. Some generations removed in consideration for the privacy of the living.
Get your own copy
Make sure to get your own copy of this report today, since you never know. One day he may end up being your ancestor or of someone you may be doing research on for someone else.
Here is the link to download it: http://home.earthlink.net/~crisrendon/YDNADiegoVillarreal.pdf
I went ahead and already added this report to the We Are Cousins DNA Project were you can find additional reports and or join the project or volunteer to help.
37th ANNUAL TEXAS STATE HISPANIC GENEALOGICAL AND HISTORICAL CONFERENCE
The following link has all the information you need to get registered to attend this years conference.
The We Are Cousins DNA Project
Don’t forget to download your very own copy of this report. Have fun!
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017