Are you a descendant of Juan de Farias? If so this report is awesome. It points out the complexities of DNA research and shows that we still have a very long ways to go. Not just as researchers but as a group interested in finding the DNA of our ancestors.
I am not going to spoil it for you so make sure to download the report and read at least the first page of the report. It is very interesting.
By the way Juan Farias is my 11th great grandfather so if he is one of your ancestors we are related. He is also Crispin’s 8th great grandfather.
If you are a direct male descendnat of Captain Juan FArias pelase consider testing yoru Y-DNA and help contribute to future reports and or help narrow down as to wich DNA might be the correct one for Juan Farias.
I have added this report to the We Are Cousins DNA Page for future reference.
More from WeAreCousins
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017