Are you a descendant of Juan de Farias? If so this report is awesome. It points out the complexities of DNA research and shows that we still have a very long ways to go. Not just as researchers but as a group interested in finding the DNA of our ancestors.
I am not going to spoil it for you so make sure to download the report and read at least the first page of the report. It is very interesting.
By the way Juan Farias is my 11th great grandfather so if he is one of your ancestors we are related. He is also Crispin’s 8th great grandfather.
If you are a direct male descendnat of Captain Juan FArias pelase consider testing yoru Y-DNA and help contribute to future reports and or help narrow down as to wich DNA might be the correct one for Juan Farias.
I have added this report to the We Are Cousins DNA Page for future reference.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017