Moises has a conversation with Welester Alvarado about asking your ancestors for help among many other topics. You will find it to be an interesting podcast where you can find tips to use in your own research.
This is session number 26
This podcast’s main topic is a conversation about genealogy with Welester Alvarado whom resides in Monterrey.
Have You Asked Your Ancestors for Help?
It was a funny conversation and an interesting topic, among many other topics that were discussed. Sometimes we just need the extra help and asking our ancestors is not that far fetched.
Previous Podcast with Welester and Some Resources Mentioned:
- WAC-22: Apellidos Norestenses with Welester Alvarado
- WAC 004: Interview with Welester Alvarado President of the Genealogical Society of Nuevo Leon
- Vallejo Families of Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Who is Who of the Conquistadors
Don’t forget to please leave us a review at iTunes, and stitcher thanks beforehand. Reviews help others discover my little podcast. : ) Help support this podcast by buying any of my eBooks located on the books tab. Thank you in advance I really appreciate you. The link is https://www.wearecousins.info/book Hope that you had fun and until next time, God bless.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017