I just want to make you aware that Crispin Rendon just released yesterday his 11th eBook on his series “Families of Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico”. This is a treasure and I highly recommend that you download it. This Volume 11 is comprised of marriages that took place from 1788 to 1823.
Make sure and to read the entire second page of this eBook since Crisping provides vital information on how to use the document. He also mentions that the original goal was to only do twelve volumes but now he will be making 15 volumes. He provides more details on this on the second page, make sure to read it.
The following image is a partial of the eBook cover.
The following is also a partial of the email that Crispin sent me letting me know that his eBook was available for download.
I have posted online another volume from the Saltillo families series.
Families of Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico Volume Eleven
A very short but to the point email. Thank you Crispin for all that you do to help us find our ancestors.
As I mentioned before get your copy even if you have no need for it right now. Let me give you an example as to why I put emphasis on downloading it. I got volume one earlier this year when Crispin released it, even though I had no use for it I recognized it’s value in that someday I may need it. Last month I came across an ancestor and found out he was from Saltillo. I searched for him and his wife on Volume one and found their marriage record. This led me to discover four additional ancestors and also that his parents were from Zacatecas.
Let me know also in the comments area, if this series has been helpful to you too.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017