On August the 31st Crispin Rendon released the 9th volume in his series “Families of Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico”. I can not stress the importance of this project. It is very valuable for all of us whom have ancestors form Coahuila. In this particular volume Mr. Rendon covers another 500 marriages that took place between January 17,89 through January 1795.
He not just presents the marriage information but also presents two generations of descendants for the couples and indicates that most non marriage information was obtained form familysearch.org.
As is always my recommendation, make sure to download it and add it to your digital eBook library since you never know how long it will be available for download.
Here is part of the email that Crispin emailed me and it includes the download link for his eBook.
I have posted another Saltillo families book.
Let me know if you find your ancestors in this volume and as I mention before make sure to download it to your collection. By the way if you get a chance thank Mr. Rendon for all his hard work and providing this amazing resource to us. Until next time.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017