This is the death record or what appears to be the death record of my 8th great grandmother Maria Bartola Pena. She died in February 1780 in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico. I go the date form the report that Crispin Rendon made for me earlier this year. The document is very hard to read and I could not transcribe it. If you want to have a crack at it go for it. I said appears since it is very hard to read and most of it is open to the individual’s interpretation. As for me I think it is since the husband is mentioned to be Jose Salinas and at the very end of the document her name is clearly listed. What do you think? I have yet to find out whom her parents were. I am assuming that they were from Cerralvo before coming to Mier. The unfortunate thing is that there are no marriage records for that time period in Cerralvo.
Cut out of Original Image:
View Original Image at FamilySearch.org
Transcription of death image:
No transcription this time. I can not read the image but if you can transcribe it let me know in the comments area of this post.
- Rendon, Crispin. Ancestor Report for Moises Garza Febraury 9, 2014 Pg. 142
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017