The following is the church marriage record of my 6th/7th great grandparents Juan Bautista Perez Moya and Maria Guadalupe Lopez Prieto. They married back in October 2, 1740 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. They are listed as being originally from el Valle del Guaxuco. The parents of Juan Bautista are noted as being Juan Perez Moya and Josefa de Trevino. The parents of Maria Guadalupe are listed as Pedro Lopez Prieto and Francisca de Aguirre. I am a descendant of theirs through two of their daughters Juana Maria Eusebia Moya and Mariana Moya. If anyone has nay more information on Juan Perez Moya please let me know.
Cut out of Original Image:
Transcription of Above Image:
Jun Perez de Moya y Guadalupe Prieto esp.
En dos de Octubre de este ano en el valle deel Guxuco de esta feligrecia el Br Dn Bartholome Molano Theniente de cura caso y velo a Jun Perez de Moya hijo Lexmo de Juan Perez de Moya diffunto y de Jpha de Trevino a Maria Gudalupe Lopez Prieto hija Lexma de Dn Pedro Lopez Prieto y de Francisca de Aguirre espanoles todos y Vecinos del referido valle. F. T. Dn Lucas Cavallero y Dn Xavier Dabila Pena premissin Requisitis lo firme =
Br. Juan Baez Trevino
Children of Children of Juan Bautista Perez Moya and Maria Guadalupe Lopez Prieto:
- Maria Ana PEREZ MOYA (my sixth great grandmother). She married on 4 Dec 1756 in Guajuco, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Jose Antonio LEAL LEON, son of Marcos LEAL LEON and Maria Gertrudis GARZA.
- Juana Maria Eusebia PEREZ MOYA (my fifth great grandmother), christened 23 Oct 1742 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. She married Joseph Ascencio MARROQUIN, christened 3 Sep 1735 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, son of Nicolas MARROQUIN and Maria Josefa Jesus ALANIS.
- Juan Bautista MOYA, christened 3 Jan 1745 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
- Maria Jacinta PEREZ MOYA, christened 23 Aug 1759 in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. She married unknown.
- Jose Miguel PEREZ MOYA. He married on 5 Apr 1777 in Guajuco, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Maria Rosalia ALANIS, daughter of Blas Javier ALANIS and Maria Rita RODRIGUEZ.
- Maria Antonia MOYA, buried 11 Sep 1800 in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. She married on 2 May 1783 in Guajuco, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Cristobal RODRIGUEZ, born about 1751, son of Cristobal RODRIGUEZ and Maria Francisca Javiera RODRIGUEZ.
- Ana Maria PEREZ MOYA, born about 1768. She married on 21 Jul 1791 in Guajuco, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Jose Domingo GARZA, christened 30 Mar 1765 in Cadereyta Jimenez, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, son of Jose Miguel GARZA and Ana Maria RIOS.
- Gertrudis MOYA, born about 1767. She married on 5 Jan 1793 in Guajuco, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Lorenzo GONZALEZ OCHOA, born about 1763 in Cadereyta Jimenez, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, son of Francisco Javier GONZALEZ OCHOA and Ana Maria LEAL LEON.
- Rendon, Crispin D. “Ancestors of Moises Garza” February 9, 2014 Pg. 51 and 52
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017