Facebook is very often overlooked as a tool and resource for genealogical research. Moises talks about how he uses Facebook for Genealogical Research and encourages others to use it too.
This is session number 7
Today I am going to talk about Using Facebook for Genealogical Research
Send us your question to be featured in this podcast at 956-320-0683 or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help support this podcast by buying any of my eBooks located on the books tab. Thank you in advance I really appreciate you. If you have already purchased one thank you so much you make this podcast possible.
This podcast episode ROCKS! Moises and Welester Alvarado (President of the Genealogical Society of Nuevo Leon) present important information (history , culture and stories) in a lively, humorous, engaging and unpretentious manner. Moises and Welester have years of research experience and clearly know the material. Thanks for sharing, supporting our efforts and helping us ‘connect the dots’. – Rene Renteria – That was for session 4
Leave a review on iTunes and I will feature it here.
What’s new at we are cousins Blog?
New email service provider.
I got invited by Gene Fernandez, Brownsville historical association, to their Genealogical Work shop in October but need to get more details. I’ll provide you more details once I get them.
What’s new at Family Search in regards to south Texas and northeastern Mexico genealogical records?
Northeastern Mexico No updates this past week
South Texas: Texas, Deaths, 1890-1976
This week’s Tool
Family Tree Maker Android and Iphone App
This Weeks Online Resource
Academic Project “Familias NovoHispanas, Un Sistema de Redes”
This week’s book
Los Protocolos de la Villa de Nuestra Señora Santa Anna de Camargo 1762-1809 by Professor Victor M. Saenz Ramirez
Upcoming Genealogical Conferences
- Federation of Genealogical Societies conference “Gone To Texas” will be August 27-30 in San Antonio Texas
- 35th Annual Texas Hispanic Genealogical and Historical Conference September 25-27 Website: www.southtexasgenealogy.org – Thank You Ofelia Olson for the link.
Using Facebook for Genealogical Research
Why do you need Facebook?
How do I use Facebook?
First thing is first you need an Account
Start adding friends and family
Search for genealogical communities and pages
Your Timeline, Pages, and Groups
Start with Pages
Leave us a review at iTunes, thanks beforehand.
Help support this podcast by buying any of my eBooks located on the books tab. Thank you in advance I really appreciate you.
Hope that you had fun and until next time, God bless.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017