Here is an excellent resource that Anna Martinez shared with me in order for me to share it with you. Thank’s Anna for sharing with us. As you may already be aware I recently received my DNA results and it came out 6% Jewish. I always knew that I had some Jewish ancestry due to the fact that many of my ancestors had been rumored to have been Sephardic Jews and many of them were also classified as new Christians. The resource that Anna shared with us was the a page on the sephardicgen.com website.
Here is a screen shot of the website:
You can visit the full website here:
Out of that website Anna recommended for me to share this particular page http://www.sephardicgen.com/crypto_sites.htm This particular page has many links to other resources were you will be able to find more about Sephardic Jews. I highly recommend that you take the time to check it out, that is if you are interested in this topic as I am.
If you have confirmed your Jewish ancestry either through documents or DNA testing let me know in the comments or on facebook. If interested in learning more about my DNA results please take the time to hear my latest podcast or read my blog post “Great news! My AncestryDNA results are in!“.
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017