In this session of the We Are Cousins Podcast, Moises talks about a tool that he uses on a daily basis while doing his research, Spanish Colonial Documents of Northern New Spain, and his own AncestryDNA results among other topics.
Links Mentioned in Show:
- ITunes – (Link to We Are Cousins podcast on iTunes)
- Stitcher – (Link to We Are Cousins podcast on Stitcher)
- Snipping Tool – http://youtu.be/oiTwjtJvbss (YouTube Video)
- Spanish Colonial Documents of Northern New Spain (MexicanGenalogy.info Blog Post)
Great news! My AncestryDNA results are in! (MoisesGarza blog post)
We are Cousins voice mail phone number is 956-320-0683
When to expect another Podcast:
You can expect a new podcast every Monday morning unless something prevents me from publishing one.
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them, thanks!
If you have any questions (or would like answers to your South Texas and Northeastern Mexico Genealogy questions!), leave us a voice-mail at 956-320-0683!
Thanks again for your support, I hope you enjoyed this Episode
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017