I came across a very interesting book that was published back in 1873 by Alejandro Prieto. It does mention several of my ancestors but most important it contains important information about the state of Tamaulipas. The title of the book is Historia, Geografia y Estadistica Del Estado De Tamaulipas”. You never know you may just find your ancestors in this book.
This book can be valuable when it comes to our genealogy research since it may provide you with additional clues as to where to look for documents and also a window as to what our ancestors may have had experience politically.
Cover of book:
This book is freely available form Google Books just click on the following link: Get your copy.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017