The following was sent in by We Are Cousins reader Roberto Gutierrez. If you have any piece of information please write it in the comments section.
Jose Antonio Cantu Married Maria Rita Guerra in Mier in 1804. I have all background data on the Guerra’s, my problem is finding where Jose Antonio was born and the year. He is my paternal/maternal 4th grandfather. His son Jose Hilario Cantu was born in 1805 in Mier and all his siblings. J. Hilario was born at Rancho San Lorenzo and so was his mother Ma. Rita, but I tried every idea and technique but can’t find out where J.Antonio was born. SOME BODY OUT THERE HELP ME. I WAS BORN IN BEE COUNTY,TEX OCT 1936 AND LIVED IN CORPUS CHRISTI, TEX UNTIL I ENLISTED IN USAF 1954. My parents were born in Bee County. Tomas Cantu Gutierrez 3/1891 and Julia Gonzales 1898.
Maria Rita’s family is very well documented but her husband has been harder to track. I tried to find more about him but could not. I hope I missed something and someone knows the answer that Roberto Needs.
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017