The following was sent in by We Are Cousins reader Roberto Gutierrez. If you have any piece of information please write it in the comments section.
Jose Antonio Cantu Married Maria Rita Guerra in Mier in 1804. I have all background data on the Guerra’s, my problem is finding where Jose Antonio was born and the year. He is my paternal/maternal 4th grandfather. His son Jose Hilario Cantu was born in 1805 in Mier and all his siblings. J. Hilario was born at Rancho San Lorenzo and so was his mother Ma. Rita, but I tried every idea and technique but can’t find out where J.Antonio was born. SOME BODY OUT THERE HELP ME. I WAS BORN IN BEE COUNTY,TEX OCT 1936 AND LIVED IN CORPUS CHRISTI, TEX UNTIL I ENLISTED IN USAF 1954. My parents were born in Bee County. Tomas Cantu Gutierrez 3/1891 and Julia Gonzales 1898.
Maria Rita’s family is very well documented but her husband has been harder to track. I tried to find more about him but could not. I hope I missed something and someone knows the answer that Roberto Needs.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017