I recently got this question and had no sure answer for it. You could say that the podcast burned me out and needed some time off. I tried to change the format once to only find out that it was not going to work neither. I decided to change it once again and I love it and I hope that you love it to.
Let me tell you what is new. First there is no structure and it is now interview based only, we just chose a topic and talk about it. I reached out to four people and they all responded to the call. Today I interviewed three friends that I have meet though this wonderful hobby that is Genealogy.
I interviewed Mario Davila whom compiled the Marriage Book of Reynosa Marriages. This is all that i’ll tell you right now. You can get the full scope this coming Monday when I publish the podcast.
I also interviewed Mary Torres the current president of the Rio Grande Valley Hispanic Genealogical Society and how you can benefit of joining their society or any other Genealogical society.
I finally interviewed Welester Alvarado whom you may remember from the 4th We Are Cousins Podcast. He is also a past president for the Sociedad de Genealogia de Nuevo Leon. We went all over the place on his interview but it is very interesting. Main topic discussed was the Project Appellidos Norestenses.
The fourth person I wanted to interview but could not make time today was Gene Fernandez with the Brownsville City Cemetery. He has agreed to be interviewed next Saturday and we will be discussing the Yolanda Gonzalez collection.
So to answer the question on the tile of this post. No the podcast is not gone. These interviews will start being published every Monday starting with this coming Monday. They should be available by 8:00 am.
If you have not listened to the past episodes you can so so here. We Are Cousins Podcast
I also want to thank you all for your continued support and encouragement to help continue to do what I do. God Bless.
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017