Descendants of Miguel Saenz Garza Family Lineage of Los Saenz, Texas Volume 1 was researched and written by Isabel Ernestina Garza Brown back in 1995. This book is only 54 pages including the covers but it contains a wealth of information. To be honest with you the only reason that I checked it out at the library was because it had Garza and Los Saenz, Texas.
My father used to tell us “if you date someone from the Miguel Aleman and Roma area ask her whom her parents are since you will be related to them”.
Turns out that Mrs Brown and I do have common ancestors Jose Francisco Angel de la Garza and Cayetana Pena.
Cover of Book:
This book also contains copies of original documents and traces their family line all the way to the present. Found out that I used to work with two people mentioned in here that I had no idea we were very distant cousins.
If you are researching the Garza’s or Saenz from this area check this book out.
This book is available at the Special collections at the University of Texas Pan american in Edinburg, Texas. Check it out here.
I did a search on WorldCat to see if other libraries have it but only UTPA comes out.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017