Descendants of Miguel Saenz Garza Family Lineage of Los Saenz, Texas Volume 1 was researched and written by Isabel Ernestina Garza Brown back in 1995. This book is only 54 pages including the covers but it contains a wealth of information. To be honest with you the only reason that I checked it out at the library was because it had Garza and Los Saenz, Texas.
My father used to tell us “if you date someone from the Miguel Aleman and Roma area ask her whom her parents are since you will be related to them”.
Turns out that Mrs Brown and I do have common ancestors Jose Francisco Angel de la Garza and Cayetana Pena.
Cover of Book:
This book also contains copies of original documents and traces their family line all the way to the present. Found out that I used to work with two people mentioned in here that I had no idea we were very distant cousins.
If you are researching the Garza’s or Saenz from this area check this book out.
This book is available at the Special collections at the University of Texas Pan american in Edinburg, Texas. Check it out here.
I did a search on WorldCat to see if other libraries have it but only UTPA comes out.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017