I received the following email from Miguel Garcia.
My root ancestor is DIEGO GARCIA, he had porcion 78 in the jurisdiction of Camargo, I have been searching during even years, trying to get his birth date and the name of his parents, if anyone knows this information, I am willing to swap it for some info I have.
If you have any information on Diego Garcia or if you are descendant of his please contact Miguel Garcia at email@example.com.
More information about Diego Garcia:
Diego Garcia was awarded Porcion 78 back in 1767 in the jurisdiction of Camargo. This porcion contained 5756 acres of land. He is also briefly mentioned as the owner of this porcion in a free eBook by Google titled The Laws of Texas 1822-1897.
The following website might also be helpful:
It lists a lot of genealogical data and many leads.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017