I received the following email from Miguel Garcia.
My root ancestor is DIEGO GARCIA, he had porcion 78 in the jurisdiction of Camargo, I have been searching during even years, trying to get his birth date and the name of his parents, if anyone knows this information, I am willing to swap it for some info I have.
If you have any information on Diego Garcia or if you are descendant of his please contact Miguel Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about Diego Garcia:
Diego Garcia was awarded Porcion 78 back in 1767 in the jurisdiction of Camargo. This porcion contained 5756 acres of land. He is also briefly mentioned as the owner of this porcion in a free eBook by Google titled The Laws of Texas 1822-1897.
The following website might also be helpful:
It lists a lot of genealogical data and many leads.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017