This book, I am sure is of great interest to many people whom have traced their ancestry all the way back to Diego de Montemayor. I highly recommend that if you have traced your ancestors to Northern Mexico or South Texas make sure and look for them in this book.
With this book I was able to link several lines to the same ancestor. I highly recommend you take a look at it if possible. It also contains several copies to original images, but it is mainly about 140 pages of names of one huge family tree.
The author of this great work is Guillermo Garmendia Leal and he compiled it in Monterrey Nuevo Leon back in 1993.
As with most books that I mention in this blog, this one is available at the University of Texas Pan American and you can see if it is available in their catalog. If you live in any other part of the U.S.A. and want to see if a local library has it just check Worldcat.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017