I found this book at the University of Texas Pan American’s Special collections. If you are from La Grulla or just want to know more about it I highly recommend the following book. “Survival The Historical Heritage of La Grulla, Texas 1749 – 1974 a thesis by Narciso A. Guerra and Imelda G. Guerra”.
The authors also list their family connection to the first Longorias of La Grulla. You can also find a full map of La Grulla.
I just wish I had more time to go over it since you are not allowed to take it out of the Library I just quickly browsed through it.
If anyone else knows about any other books about La Grulla or it’s people let me know so that I can lsit them here.
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017