I was just searching for last names of my ancestors on the FamilySearch’s Family History Books and came across Ramos/Cuellar : from Pedro Eufracio Ramos & Bartolome Cuellar of Nuevo Leon to Julia Ramos Cantu of Texas, c. 1650-1983 by Richard Cristobal Hernandes jr. and Mark A. Phillips. Turned out to be an excellent book very well researched. This book contains alot of information not just on the Ramos and Cuellar from Ciudad Mier and Revilla/Ciudad Guerrero Tamaulipas Mexico but also on many other people from the same area.
The author did an excellent job with the family trees and family group sheets. This work helped me fill in many gaps in my research and it is a very good read. It also includes alot of history of the area.
If your interest is in this area and or last names are Ramos or Cuellar then I highly recommend that you download your copy and read it, you can thank me later.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017