I came across this great resource by accident and it had been under my nose for so long. It is really a treasure to see these documents, I have been viewing them for over two weeks and still have not even scratched the surface of documenting it.
If you have ancestors in this area of Tamaulipas and have found families living here during the period of 1782 through 1826 you have to check this out. Mier Church Padrones for 1782 – 1826 pages 366 – 701. I guarantee that you will more than likely find them listed there.
The first page describes what each letter denotes but it is very hard to read in some areas so I did not transcribe it. If someone is interested in doing so let me know and I can post it here.
Have fun with this great resource!!
Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for any purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is non-commercial use and it includes this notice. An effort has been made to use materials that provide credit to author or rights holder. If you find anything that should not be listed in this article contact me at email@example.com
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017