This post is the first one that I publish in regards to my wife’s side of the family. The picture bellow is of Francisco Perez Lozano and Paula Contreras Garza, my wife’s great grandparents.
I came into possession of this picture last month when I decided to go trough a box of things belonging to my wife.
Photo of Francisco Perez Lozano and Paula Contreras Garza
|Paula Contreras Garza and Francisco Perez Lozano|
We had gotten the box about two months prior from my mother in law and we just left it in the garage until it started to bother me and since my wife never took the initiative I decided I was going to go through it.
It turned out that most of the things were books. I found several yearbooks and my wife’s old bible. The bible turned out to be a treasure of genealogical information, at least in my view point. I found several old photos including the one above and several laminated obituary notices.
The above photo must have been taken between 1911 and 1923 since Francisco and Paula Married in 1911 in Starr County and Paula died in 1923, her death certificate does not state what she died from but my father in law states that she died from a snake bite.
Other Posts About Francisco and Paula
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017
- Tlaxcaltecan mtDNA of Polonia Petrona, A 10 Generation Report - October 5, 2017
- The 38th Annual Conference Was Awesome! - October 3, 2017
- Padrones de Reynosa - September 26, 2017
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017