This post is the first one that I publish in regards to my wife’s side of the family. The picture bellow is of Francisco Perez Lozano and Paula Contreras Garza, my wife’s great grandparents.
I came into possession of this picture last month when I decided to go trough a box of things belonging to my wife.
Photo of Francisco Perez Lozano and Paula Contreras Garza
|Paula Contreras Garza and Francisco Perez Lozano|
We had gotten the box about two months prior from my mother in law and we just left it in the garage until it started to bother me and since my wife never took the initiative I decided I was going to go through it.
It turned out that most of the things were books. I found several yearbooks and my wife’s old bible. The bible turned out to be a treasure of genealogical information, at least in my view point. I found several old photos including the one above and several laminated obituary notices.
The above photo must have been taken between 1911 and 1923 since Francisco and Paula Married in 1911 in Starr County and Paula died in 1923, her death certificate does not state what she died from but my father in law states that she died from a snake bite.
Other Posts About Francisco and Paula
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017