|Part of Image from Ancestry.com|
The 1930 Mexican Census is available for free at ancestry.com
I already found family in the area around Los Ramones, Nuevo Leon and obtained some images. Will you find yours? I am sure that you will since this census has been labeled as the most important census of the 20th century with over 90% of the population participating.
It includes over 12.8 Million names and all of them have been indexed at Ancestry.com and are available for immediate search.
Unfortunately, I could not locate any family in the Miguel Aleman, Tamaulipas area, since the whole Municipio of Miert appears to be missing. It is very likely that either they were not counted or the pages were somehow missing.
I also could not locate ancestors In the Diaz Ordaz area. I need to do further research to find out why, I just hope the information is there and the problem is me.
Well happy hunting, as for me I am still diving into it.
- Censo de Reynosa 1890 - September 19, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Nine - September 14, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eight - September 7, 2017
- 1696 Death Record of Leonor de Ayala in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, mexico - September 5, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Seven - August 31, 2017
- 1778 Baptism of Maria Juana de Dios Lopez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - August 29, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Six - August 24, 2017
- 1806 Church Marriage of Jose Antonio Garcia and Maria Andrea Lopez - June 27, 2017
- Indios, Frailes y Encomenderos en el Nuevo Reino de Leon Siglos XVII y XVIII - June 22, 2017
- 1810 Marriage of Jose Rafael de La Garza and Maria Tomasa Sanchez - June 20, 2017