|Part of Image from Ancestry.com|
The 1930 Mexican Census is available for free at ancestry.com
I already found family in the area around Los Ramones, Nuevo Leon and obtained some images. Will you find yours? I am sure that you will since this census has been labeled as the most important census of the 20th century with over 90% of the population participating.
It includes over 12.8 Million names and all of them have been indexed at Ancestry.com and are available for immediate search.
Unfortunately, I could not locate any family in the Miguel Aleman, Tamaulipas area, since the whole Municipio of Miert appears to be missing. It is very likely that either they were not counted or the pages were somehow missing.
I also could not locate ancestors In the Diaz Ordaz area. I need to do further research to find out why, I just hope the information is there and the problem is me.
Well happy hunting, as for me I am still diving into it.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017