While researching one of my ancestors I came across this book. Even-though it did not help me fins what I was looking for I thought it would be a great idea to share it with you, just in case that you are also researching ancestors in Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico.
The only thing is that it does not contain all the baptisms for Saltillo but only for a few select last names. Those last names are: Arispe, Arredondo, Berlanga, Cabello, Cardenas, Davila, Del Bosque, Morales, Padilla, Recio, Siller, and Zertuche.
I hope that you may find this book useful and or at least know that it is out there if you ever need to consult it, below is more information about this book.
Cover of Book: Bautismos 1684-1799 del Sagrario Metropolitano de Saltillo Catedral Santiago Apostol (Present-Day Saltillo, Coahuila) (Twelve Families Only)
How to get this book:
It is for sale for $15.00 by the Bexarenos Genealogy Society out of San Antonio Texas. Here is a link to their website: http://www.losbexarenos.org/index.html
Table of Contents:
This book does not have a table of contents but only focuses on the last names of Arispe, Arredondo, Berlanga, Cabello, Cardenas, Davila, Del Bosque, Morales, Padilla, Recio, Siller, and Zertuche.
About the Author:
Carlos F. Valdes Ramos of Saltillo, Coahuila is a Graduate of the Ateneo Fuente in Saltillo and earned his professional degree as a Contador publico, the equivalent of a Certified Public Accountant in the United States, at the prestigious instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. He worked for some years with Hojalata y Lamina, S.A., an iron and metal plating firm in Monterrey and subsequently was employed as Comptroller in Saltillo by Nutec-Premier, a high grade heat resistant ceramics industrial firm. As a part of his professional career enhancement training in 1974, he also attended a seven week Executive Development Program at Cornell University in New York.
I hope that you find this book useful and informative as I have. Please let me know in the comment area of what you thought about this book.
More from WeAreCousins
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017