Jose Rolando Cano has compiled a great resource for those of you researching the Cano and Cantu last name from Reynosa, Tamaulipas. Back in April he compiled an eBook and shared it with members of Las Villas del Norte.
He compiled this eBook to use on his own research but realized that it could be of benefit to others. As I mentioned he shared it with his fellow members on Las Villas del Norte and now has decided to share with our readers here at We Are Cousins.
As what you can find within the pages of this eBook is self explanatory it is about Marriages conducted in Mier concerning the Cano and Cantu last names. If you have anything to add to this eBook to make it better please let Mr. Cano know so he can include it.
Cover of eBook “Nacimientos de Personas con los Apellidos Cano y Cantu en Reynosa Tamaulipas 1860 – 1930”
Make sure to get your very own copy of this eBook, you never know when you might need it. Also don’t forget if you have nay Reynosa marriages that don’t appear here please let Mr. Cano know so that he may include them.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017