Jose Rolando Cano has compiled a great resource for those of you researching the Cano and Cantu last name from Reynosa, Tamaulipas. Back in April he compiled an eBook and shared it with members of Las Villas del Norte.
He compiled this eBook to use on his own research but realized that it could be of benefit to others. As I mentioned he shared it with his fellow members on Las Villas del Norte and now has decided to share with our readers here at We Are Cousins.
As what you can find within the pages of this eBook is self explanatory it is about Marriages conducted in Mier concerning the Cano and Cantu last names. If you have anything to add to this eBook to make it better please let Mr. Cano know so he can include it.
Cover of eBook “Nacimientos de Personas con los Apellidos Cano y Cantu en Reynosa Tamaulipas 1860 – 1930”
Make sure to get your very own copy of this eBook, you never know when you might need it. Also don’t forget if you have nay Reynosa marriages that don’t appear here please let Mr. Cano know so that he may include them.
More from WeAreCousins
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017
- 1685 Marriage of Francisco de la Garza and Gertrudis Ochoa Elejalde In Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 12, 2017
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017