On April the 17th I received an email by Crispin Rendon containing his annual report on mtDNA. It contains and inside look on Cripin’s work and motivation for his work.
It also contains very valuable data in regards to many of our ancestors. As I mention We Are all Cousins and thus many of the people mentioned in this report are also my ancestors.
It is a short to the point report and I highly recommend that you download it and take the time to read it. It will just take a few minutes to do so.
With this I want to encourage you to research both your maternal and paternal direct lines and to fully document those lines. Once you are past 10 generations contact Crispin and let him know.
You never know, his next report might just be about you and your particular ancestor. Remember don’t just be an spectator, help out. Well that’s it for this short blog post.
Note: If link is not working try and download the report either a few days later or next month.
More from WeAreCousins
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1742-1752 - November 2, 2017
- 1844 Death Record of Jose Benito Tanguma in Mier Tamaulipas, Mexico - October 31, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Ten - October 26, 2017
- 1684 Marriage of Cristobal Gonzalez and Dorotea Rodriguez - October 24, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1731-1741 - October 19, 2017
- Presenting at the Clayton Library in Houston Texas - October 17, 2017