The Mier Church Padrones 1782 – 1795 book has been completed and is available to download for free. This book is the final product of months of hard work by Blanca Rosales, Cathy Gutierrez Barraza, and Moises Garza.
This book is a 154 page book from the Padrones written by Fr. Joseph Bernabe de Vera Buenano, Fr. Pedro Maldonado y Zapata, Fr. Manuel Tovares y Pinto, and Fr. Francisco Davalos Palomera.
If your ancestors where from Mier, Tamaulipas then this is the book for you. Even if they were not I highly recommend that you get a copy since you never know when you may need it. This book contains ten years of Padrones starting form 1782 to 1795. The years 1792-1794 are missing but I am assuming that they were not done by the priests. If you do not know what a Padron is it is basically a Census. It lists every family that lived under the parish of the Inmaculada Concepcion Church of Mier, Tamauliaps, Mexico.
What is great about the Padrones is that they help you make entire family groups, supplements other church records for Mier that are destroyed and not readable, and also lists the names of the Ranches around Mier and who lived on them. These Padrones are a genealogical treasure. For now you can get the eBook version by entering your email bellow. In a few weeks it will also be available on print at amazon.com. I will email you once it is on print in case that you may want to buy a copy for your personal library or donate one to your local library. Finally we are still working on one more book for the Padrones. That book will be the final one.
Download Free PDF Version: https://app.box.com/s/snzu6phmbaq9qi6rf77k
Buy the printed book for: $19.99
In case you have not gotten your copies of the first two books here are the links.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017