This is the marriage of my 9th great grandparents Antonio Guerra Canamal and Luisa Hernandez de Rio Frio whom got married in Mexico City back in December 22, 1624. The document has several words that I could not make out. In their place I placed a [?] instead. If you can decipher them let me know so that I may fix it.
Cut out of Original Image:
View Original Image at FamilySearch.org
Transcription of marriage image:
Anto guerra canamal con Luisa Hernandes
En venite y dos de diciembre de mil siscientos y vente y cuatro anos di lisencia a Matheo Veles [?] Para que casese a Antonio Guerra Canamal con Luisa Hernandes de Rio Frio por palabras de presente que lacen Verdadero matrimonio [?] deijo Matheo Veles en Virtud de la [?] lisencia Los deposo y Casso. [?] dia [?] se hizo.
Children of Antonio Guerra Canamal and Luisa Hernandez de Rio Frio
The following list of children was researched by Crispin Rendon. Please note that Crispin has her as Lucia Fernandez Rio Frio.
i Antonio GUERRA, christened 25 Jun 1629 in Puebla De Zaragoza, Puebla, Mexico.
ii Josefa GUERRA.
iii Capitan Ignacio GUERRA CANAMAR, christened 6 Nov 1633 in Mexico City, D.F., Mexico, died 7 Dec 1701 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, buried 7 Dec 1701 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. He married (1) Maria GARZA, born in Nuevo Leon, Mexico; died 17 Dec 1675 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico; buried 17 Dec 1675 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, daughter of Alcalde Ordinario Juan CAVAZOS and Elena GARZA; (2) on 4 Aug 1676 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Catalina FERNANDEZ TIJERINA, born about 1662, daughter of Capitan Gregorio FERNANDEZ TIJERINA and Beatriz GONZALEZ.
iv Juan GUERRA, christened 16 Jul 1635 in Mexico City, D.F., Mexico.
v Joseph GUERRA, christened 6 Feb 1638 in Mexico City, D.F., Mexico.
vi Maria VALENCIA RIO FRIO, christened 16 Jul 1639 in Mexico City, D.F., Mexico. She married on 11 May 1658 in Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico Juan VILLALOBOS BUENO.
vii Joseph Vicente GUERRA RIO FRIO, christened 29 Mar 1643 in Mexico City, D.F., Mexico. He married on 16 Apr 1665 in Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco, Mexico Aldonza VIDAURRI, daughter of Capitan Pedro ANDA ALTAMIRANO and Catalina SAENZ VIDAURRI.
viii Ines GUERRA, christened 8 Jun 1646 in Mexico City, D.F., Mexico. She married on 26 Sep
1664 in Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico Salvador MUNIZ.
- Rendon, Crispin D. “Ancestors of Moises Garza” February 9, 2014 Pg. 308
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017