This is the 1780 death record of my eighth great grandfather Blas Canales Benavides. He died in Cerralvo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico back in December 7th 1780. This record indicates that he was married to Rosa Anzaldua. Unfortuatly it does not mention the names of his parents. He was the son of Blas Canales and Maria Benavides for whom I have to find more information about. It is interesting to note that this document indicates that he did not leave a will since he ahd nothing to bequeath and also that he lived in Gualeguas which is present time Agualeguas.
Cut out of Original Image:
Transcription of death image:
El dia siete de Dbre de mil Setecs. y ochenta an. En esta Ygla. Parrochial de Zerralbo yo el cura de ella di sepultura a Dn. Blas Canales Adulto casado que fue con Da. Rosa Ansaldua vezn. de esta feliga. en Gualeguas en donde lo confesse antes de estar mui agravado su accidente advertiendose pidiera los otros sacraments. que los huviera monestar lo que quedo de hazer y nolo hizieron, por log. no se oleo ni sele dio el Viatico, ni testo porq. no tenia de que, y porqe. conste lo fe.
Jph Alexandro de la Garza
More from WeAreCousins
- 1692 Marriage of Joseph Villarreal and Maria Oropeza in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 23, 2018
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume 2 - January 18, 2018
- 1673 Baptism of Rodrigo Martinez in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 16, 2018
- Y-DNA Descendants of Capitan Vicente Saldivar - January 11, 2018
- 1776 Death Record of Maria Gertrudis Barrera in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - January 9, 2018
- Kindred Group 2017 Genealogy Year End Report - January 4, 2018
- 1735 Marriage of Joseph Antonio Marroquin and Juana Ynez de Ynojosa in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - January 2, 2018
- 1767 Baptism of Anselmo Perez in Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico - December 26, 2017
- 1795 Death Record of Jose Gaspar Garcia in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 19, 2017
- Families of Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume One - December 14, 2017