In this episode Moises talks about the Church Padrones (censuses) of Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico and how they can help you in your research. He also talks about the 1930 Mexico census and using Evernote for Genealogy.
This is session number 10
Today I am going to talk about the Church Padrones, also known as the church Censuses for Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico.
Send me your questions or comments to email@example.com.
Left at We Are Cousins Facebook Page
“Does anyone know how to access the 1930 Mexican census for the cities of Camargo and Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas” by Jesus
More about the 1930 Census:
2. Speaking engagement for the Brownsville Historical Society
I received an invitation from Creig Stone the Education and Programs Coordinator
With Brownsville Historical Association October the 1st.
Some Questions the 1st is on a Wednesday and Mr. Fernandez had said it was for the 11th.
Branching out 2014 Genealogical Fair
3 This week’s Tool
Evernote – Keeping your Genealogy Research Organized
4 This Weeks Online Resource
1930 Mexico Census
Browse Images at FamilySearch:
Browse at Ancestry.com it is free:
5 This week’s book
Index to the Marriage Investigations of the Diocese of Guadalajara 1653 – 1750
Index to the Marriage Investigations of the Diocese of Guadalajara 1751 – 1779
Read More about these two books at:
6 Upcoming Genealogical Conferences
Federation of Genealogical Societies conference “Gone To Texas” will be August 27-30 in San Antonio Texas
35th Annual Texas Hispanic Genealogical and Historical Conference September 25-27
Website: www.southtexasgenealogy.org – Thank You Ofelia Olson for the link.
7 The Mier Church Padrones (Census)
What are they?
Why they are Important.
What years do they cover?
- 1782 to 1826 Pages 364 to 701
- Many years are Missing
How it helped me find my ancestor.
- Rafael Garza Sanchez (3rd great grandfather)
- Rafael Garza Cuellar
You can find them online at:
Short post about the Padrones at We Are Cousins
Leave us a review at iTunes, thanks beforehand.
Help support this podcast by buying any of my eBooks located on the books tab. Thank you in advance I really appreciate you.
Hope that you had fun and until next time, God bless.
More from WeAreCousins
- The Kingdom of Nuevo Leon, The Cradle of Coahuila, Tejas and Nuevo Santander - December 7, 2017
- 1816 Baptism of Maria Tomasa Gonzalez in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - December 5, 2017
- Archivo General del Estado de Coahuila Boletín Digital - November 30, 2017
- 1793 Death Record of Jose Balentin de Olivares in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 28, 2017
- Bautizos de La Catedral de Monterrey N.L. Garza y De La Garza 1753-1763 - November 23, 2017
- 1827 Marriage of Jose Manuel Lopez and Maria Cecilia de la Garza in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 21, 2017
- Families of Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Volume Eleven - November 16, 2017
- El Arcabuz, Civil Registry Death Records 1925 to 2000 - November 14, 2017
- Bustamante, Nuevo Leon Marriage Records and Family Information 1708 – 1832 - November 9, 2017
- 1811 Baptism of Maria Elena de la Peña in Mier, Tamaulipas, Mexico - November 7, 2017